Today, it is an open secret that bloggers and digital content creators invest a significant amount of time, energy and resources into their craft. As a result, the least that you deserve here is a sure platform that helps you make the most of all that you are putting into this profession.
With this in mind, most bloggers have to make a relatively difficult decision; choosing between AdSense and affiliate marketing. In an effort to make this rather trying decision-making process a little easier for you, here some things we believe that you should be aware of.
Advantages of Using Affiliate Marketing Today
- It is one of the purest forms of passive income stream generation as it helps you make money even while you sleep!
- It helps you build first and then rake in stupendous chunks of cash afterwards.
- It doesn’t necessitate that you have a large amount of traffic before you can make it work for you.
- It gives you a comfortable platform on which you can readily and more conveniently advertise relevant products.
- Everything works at your own business because you remain your own boss.
Advantages of Using Google AdSense
- It remains to this day the fastest means of making money online.
- It doesn’t require that you be an expert in online matters.
- It doesn’t require products to run smoothly.
- When used as it’s supposed to be, it can easily be your top source of passive income.
- It doesn’t demand that you possess any special skills.
Making Your Decision
To determine which way to go, the three most important variables you should let guide you are your audience, web traffic and your choice of blog topic.
With these barometers, you won’t go wrong!